Rwandans in cooperation with the International Institute of Social Studies in The Hague organized the 22nd commemoration of the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi. Organised under the theme ‘Fighting Genocide Denial”, the event was attended by more than 100 participants including; [...]
Sandrine Kanuma was born in Kamango district in East of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Life was good as Kanuma was growing up in a family of four, going to school and had very many friends in her village. However, [...]
Gilbert Masengo survived the 1994 genocide against Tutsi in Rwanda. When the killings started on April 7, he fled from his parents home and sought refuge at Saint Paul Centre just a kilometer away. When the news spread that the plane carrying [...]
Urubyiruko rutandukanye rw’Abanyagatolika rwo mu Karere ka Burera rutangaza ko kuririmba mu ma korali birufasha kugira imyitwarire myiza rukirinda ingeso mbi. Mu ma paruwasi Gatolika yo mu Karere ka Burera ugasanga Amakorali menshi aririmba indirimbo zihimbaza Inama, yiganjemo urubyiruko. Nko [...]
A Dutch lawyer Caroline Buisman who was asked to leave Rwanda last month after immigration officials found she was misusing her tourist visa, has embarked on a mission to undermine 1994 genocide against the Tutsi. Just two weeks after [...]
Bamwe mu baturage bo mu Bugesera bagerwaho n’inyigisho za mvura nkuvure,...
Ngo bazateza imbere abaturage Urubyiruko rwibumbiye mu muryango wa...
Jean Pierre Karabaranga (c) Rwanda’s envoy to The Netherlands in a...
Jean Pierre Karabaranga (c) Rwanda’s envoy to The Netherlands in a group photo...
- I Miss Home But Didn’t Choose to Be a Refugee
- How RPF Soldiers Rescued 2000 Tutsi at Saint Paul Centre
- Burera: Amakorali ngo afasha urubyiruko kwitwara neza
- Dutch Lawyer Expelled From Rwanda Begins to Undermine Genocide
- Rwanda Government to Treat Teenage Boy With Rare Disease
- Rwanda Increases Cash-for-poor from 9$ to 25$
- Abasaga 1000 babatijwe n’itorero ry’Abadivantiste
- Kurwanya ubukene byakagombye guhera ku bana
- Nyagatare: Bamwe mu bafatanyabikorwa ngo banyuranya na Leta